Easy Biscuits and Gravy
If you're running late for work and still want a breakfast staple this Easy Biscuits and Gravy is a must. There is no reason to waste away the most important meal of the day when you have the easiest of all biscuits and sausage gravy recipes handy.
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean pork sausage
- 3 tablespoons shortening or lard
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 package of large Pillsbury dough biscuits
- Fry up the sausage in a large frying pan, break up into little bits.
- Add the shortening and stir in. now stir in the flour. Add milk (about 1/2 quart) and cook or thin until it is a nice gravy thickness (set aside and keep warm).
- Cook biscuits according to package. Serve sausage gravy on top of biscuits add some salt and pepper as desired.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Breakfast"
In this great collection of breakfast recipes you will find savory breakfast recipes, scrumptious sweet treats for breakfast, and much more. Enjoy!
Don't forget to subscribe for free recipes!