Coconut Chia Parfaits with Fresh Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Coconut Chia Parfaits with Fresh Berries -> Only requiring 6 ingredients, these parfaits are crazy quick and easy to make and are a tasty way to start off the morning. Or as a quick on the go superfood snack. Ooor, hold on, I’ve got more ideas…these would be perfect to serve if you’re hosting a brunch (think Easter or Mother’s Day), or some kind of breakfast club party, or maybe a birthday shindig, or as a sweet morning treat delivered to the mother that you praise and adore…lots of options with these parfaits."
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
- Baked Western Omelet
- Homemade Breakfast Corn Dogs
- Easy Muffin Tin Egg Cups
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Veggie Egg Boats
- French Toast Egg Muffins
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes