Blueberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Blueberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is filled with a sweet cream cheese mixture and then cooked until golden. It’s simple to prepare and makes an indulgent breakfast that will wow your taste buds!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Biscuits
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Overnight Apple Crisp Breakfast Parfait
- Keto Overnight Oats with Coconut and Blueberries
- Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Ham and Havarti Mini Quiches
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Bacon Pancake Dippers
- McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
- Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Monday Pie
- Homemade Dinner Rolls
- How To Make Ghost Meringue - Halloween Treats
- French Toast
- Carrot Salad
- Air Fryer Bruschetta
- Gingerbread Martini
- Black Bean Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Lemon Cranberry Meringue Pie
- Passion Fruit Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes