Bacon and Egg Breakfast Taco Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Eggs, sausage, bacon, and cheese baked in a tortilla scoop make the perfect breakfast or appetizer! Add this easy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Taco Bites recipe to your brunch menu to make the meal a little more fun! This easy breakfast recipe is the perfect addition to any Cinco de Mayo celebration or party. Start the day off with this recipe, or serve these bites as the prelude to an even more festive meal. No matter where or when you serve them, they're bound to be a hit.
Makes36 breakfast bites
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- Gluten Free Healthy Muffins Easy Recipe
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Easy Pumpkin Oatmeal with Quinoa
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Baileys Overnight French Toast Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes