Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake is great to make because it’s super easy! No matter the occasion, this cake is always a hit. It’s a baked cake recipe with layers of strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries. The vanilla cake is poked with holes all over the top so the strawberry syrup soaks into the cake making it extra flavorful. It’s light, sweet, and supremely delicious. You won't be disappointed if you whip this up today!!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Fluffy Cream Puff Cake
Easy Hawaiian Dump Cake
Grandma's Magic Cake Recipe
Budget Friendly Texas Tornado Cake
Baking has never been easier than with these dump cakes using cake mixes.
Easy Hawaiian Poke Cake
Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
Pioneer Sheep Wagon Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Tacos
- Amazing Butter Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Spanish Crema Catalana
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- What to Eat with Cornbread
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes