Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake is great to make because it’s super easy! No matter the occasion, this cake is always a hit. It’s a baked cake recipe with layers of strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries. The vanilla cake is poked with holes all over the top so the strawberry syrup soaks into the cake making it extra flavorful. It’s light, sweet, and supremely delicious. You won't be disappointed if you whip this up today!!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
- Oatmeal Date & Nut Bars
- Peppermint Bark
- Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
- Apple Ginger Hot Toddy
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Cantaloupe Juice Recipe
- Tropical Banana Pancakes with Coconut Syrup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes