Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake is great to make because it’s super easy! No matter the occasion, this cake is always a hit. It’s a baked cake recipe with layers of strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries. The vanilla cake is poked with holes all over the top so the strawberry syrup soaks into the cake making it extra flavorful. It’s light, sweet, and supremely delicious. You won't be disappointed if you whip this up today!!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 2 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
- Condensed Milk Spread
- Spanish Fried Eggs - Paleo Style
- Double Chocolate Walnut Skillet Brownie
- Honey Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Italian Breakfast Cake with Mascarpone and Chocolate Chips
- Dolmas - Stuffed Vegetables
- Golden Apple Bars