4 Ingredient Baked Oatmeal Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy baked oatmeal cups use only FOUR basic ingredients and they’re perfect for breakfast, school lunches or snacks! Naturally sweetened, packed with protein, make ahead and freezer friendly with 3 different variations: raspberry chocolate chip, peanut butter banana and apple cinnamon. Before you bake, you can divide the oatmeal mixture into different bowls, pass them around to the kids and have each kid add their own mix ins — spices, fresh, frozen or dried fruit, peanut butter or other spreads work really well for these! Then simply fill your muffin liners (I love to use silicone muffin liners for this meal hack — they come out perfectly!) and bake, and everyone has their choice of breakfast in the morning!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Texas Huevos Rancheros Skillet
- 23 Heavenly Cinnamon Roll Recipes & Coffee Cake Recipes
- Cottage Cheese Egg Muffins
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Eggless Butter-less Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Beef Tenderloin With Bourbon & Mushroom Sauce
- Yakitori (japanese Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- Tropical Smoothie
- Allergy Friendly Greek Moussaka
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes