4 Ingredient Baked Oatmeal Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy baked oatmeal cups use only FOUR basic ingredients and they’re perfect for breakfast, school lunches or snacks! Naturally sweetened, packed with protein, make ahead and freezer friendly with 3 different variations: raspberry chocolate chip, peanut butter banana and apple cinnamon. Before you bake, you can divide the oatmeal mixture into different bowls, pass them around to the kids and have each kid add their own mix ins — spices, fresh, frozen or dried fruit, peanut butter or other spreads work really well for these! Then simply fill your muffin liners (I love to use silicone muffin liners for this meal hack — they come out perfectly!) and bake, and everyone has their choice of breakfast in the morning!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes