Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls are so very fluffy, soft and delicious! The recipe was extremely easy to make. I had sweet potatoes from our garden to make these, you can also use canned sweet potatoes, but I would strongly urge you to use fresh sweet potatoes. One small potato peeled, cut up, boiled and mashed will give you the half cup sweet potato you’ll need for the recipe. Adding mashed sweet potatoes to the dough isn’t going to make the rolls taste like sweet potatoes. Adding potatoes to any bread or roll recipe adds flavor. Potatoes are made up of mostly starch which turns into sugar. Yeast loves sugar! The yeast eats up the sugar and changes the flavor of the dough. "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes