Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls are so very fluffy, soft and delicious! The recipe was extremely easy to make. I had sweet potatoes from our garden to make these, you can also use canned sweet potatoes, but I would strongly urge you to use fresh sweet potatoes. One small potato peeled, cut up, boiled and mashed will give you the half cup sweet potato you’ll need for the recipe. Adding mashed sweet potatoes to the dough isn’t going to make the rolls taste like sweet potatoes. Adding potatoes to any bread or roll recipe adds flavor. Potatoes are made up of mostly starch which turns into sugar. Yeast loves sugar! The yeast eats up the sugar and changes the flavor of the dough. "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Air Fryer Ham
- Ikea Lemon Dill Salmon In The Air Fryer
- Ham And Bean Soup
- Caribbean Chicken Pineapple Stew
- Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies (Vegan | Paleo | Gluten Free)
- How To Make THE BEST Sheet-Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes