We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you've been in an Italian bakery, there's a good chance you've seen Prosciutto Bread, it's crispy outside, and beautiful twist. You may have thought it's impossible to recreate it at home. But you would be wrong! You can make it at home. It does take some babysitting -- you have to let it rest and rise twice, you change the baking temperature twice, and you brush it with butter three times. But the final product is so worth it."
Makes1 Loaf of Bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Air Fryer English Breakfast
- Spinach Egg Bake
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With A Marshmallow Filling
- Brownie Buckeye Cookies
- Easy Ooey Gooey Christmas Cake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Recipe With Cream Cheese Icing
- Christmas Tree Brownies
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes