Molasess Cornmeal Skillet Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Light molasses adds sweetness as well as a rich golden color to these tender delicious rolls. Break one of these rolls open and you’ll see a tender, fluffy interior. Molasses Cornmeal Skillet Rolls come together quickly and only need one rise time. Please make sure you use light molasses in this recipe to get the best results. The dough in this recipe is tacky, it’s intended to be that way, it’s what gives you a light, tender, fluffy roll. I was able to mix the dough together with a wooden spoon, no mixer required. I found that when it was time to knead the dough, it didn’t require me to place flour down to make sure it didn’t stick. If you think your dough does need flour to knead it, use as little as possible. I did flour my hands while shaping the dough into balls. Molasses Cornmeal Skillet Rolls, definitely, and absolutely delicious, Enjoy! "
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes