Macaroni and Cheese Meatloaf
Looking for a great recipe for meatloaf? Then give this cheesy and delicious meatloaf recipe a try. Combine two classic recipes into one super-tasty quick easy meatloaf recipe.
For more yummy meatloaf recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 4 ounces cooked macaroni
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package.
- Mix together pasta, hamburger, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, onion, green pepper, cheese, salt and pepper. Shape into loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.