Loose Meat Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Loose Meat Sandwiches are flavorful Midwestern chopped meat burgers made with seasoned beef, Worcestershire sauce and onion, topped with dill pickles. While my Ultimate Sloppy Joes will always have a place in my heart, this nostalgic twist is a must try. Don’t let the lack of sloppy sauce fool you, this Loose Meat Burger is just as flavorful as any of my Sandwich Recipes.Loose Meat Sandwiches are walk down memory lane, known by different names all over the Midwest. You might recognize them as the Maid-Rite, Tavern Sandwich, or the Tastee. Most notably you may remember these Sloppy Joe cousins from a little tv show called Roseanne."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes