London Broil Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Turn this affordable steak into a tender, juicy, and flavorful piece of meat with a simple 5-minute London Broil Marinade! The easy and healthy dinner recipe comes together in just minutes, can be prepared in advance, and gets better as it sits! Steak definitely does not need to be reserved for special occasions when you can take an affordable cut of meat and prepare it in an easy, delicious way! With help from a rich, flavorful London Broil marinade, the lean beef is transformed into a tender and juicy entree that your family will devour."
NotesThis is also a low-carb, low-calorie, and high-protein option!
Yields1 1/4 cups of marinade
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time18 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Classic Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
- Slow Cooker or Oven-Baked Salisbury Steak
- Easy & Cheesy Beef-flavored Pizza
- Incredible Salisbury Steak
- Easy One Pan Beef Roast with Vegetables
- 4-Ingredient Baked Taquitos
- Smoked Brisket Tacos
- Cheeseburger Rollups
- 10-Minute Beef Teriyaki Skillet
- Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes