Spanish Garbanzo Bean Skillet With Chunky Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Spanish GARBANZO BEAN SKILLET with Chunky Tomatoes is seriously out-of-this world good. Loaded with an insane amount of Spanish flavor, easy to make and done in 20 minutes. The best part about this garbanzo bean skillet, is that it´s made with the simplest ingredients ever. Where talking garlic, onions, canned tomatoes, canned chickpeas and some seasonings. The secret when you´re using canned chickpeas, is to make sure you drain them and rinse them well. This removes any of the preservatives in the chickpeas, that way when you cook the chickpeas, they´re full of flavor."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soup Maker Slimming World Curry Sauce
- Pasta With Sausage And Spinach
- Green Pizza Crust
- Stuffed Pepper Saak
- Manchow Soup
- Family Friendly Vegetable Quinoa Khichdi
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- Dinner Roll Sandwich
- Easy Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes