Best Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
Get ready to make one of the easiest dinners around. This recipe for the Best Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken requires little to no effort and yet it still tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen preparing the meal. Fool everyone at the dinner table by making an awesome Asian dinner in your slow cooker. This is one of those easy chicken slow cooker recipes you'll find yourself preparing time and time again. It's a classic.
Cooking Time8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 large frozen chicken breasts, with ribs still attached
- 1 (16-ounce) can pineapple chunks, partially drained
- 6 ounces Kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- vegetables, if desired, such as broccoli
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, with meat facing out toward coils.
Dump in the pineapple. Add teriyaki sauce and veggies and cover.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Note: these times are for frozen chicken. Thawed chicken will cook faster. Serve over rice.
Read NextMongolian Beef Ramen Noodles