Reuben Crescent Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Reuben Crescent Rolls are stuffed with corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing. Using canned crescent rolls dough makes them super easy to prepare. These buttery, stuffed rolls eaten warm from the oven make a yummy snack or appetizer!"
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 8 slices Corned Beef
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 cups kraut
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chicken Peas and Pickles Salad
- Whatever’s in the Fridge Quesadilla
- Salsa Fresca
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Onion Straws with Chipotle Pepper Aioli
- Easy Blooming Onion
- Stuffed Squash Blossoms
- Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe
- Cheesy Potato Stacks | World´s Best Potato Dish
- Easy Party Appetizers and Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes