Reuben Crescent Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Reuben Crescent Rolls are stuffed with corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing. Using canned crescent rolls dough makes them super easy to prepare. These buttery, stuffed rolls eaten warm from the oven make a yummy snack or appetizer!"
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 8 slices Corned Beef
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2 cups kraut
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Make Many Mini Frittatas
- The Perfect Spanish Party Platter
- Pulled Pork Sliders For 4th Of July
- Muffin Tin Mini Lasagnas
- Nutty Slow Cooker Mesquite Smokehouse Snack Mix
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Bbq Meatballs
- Southern Appetizers with Barbecue & Cheese Grits
- Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes