Melba Snacks Atlantic Salmon Bites
Looking for a quick and easy appetizer to serve for your next football party? The Mother's Day brunch you just realized was only a few weeks away? The candle party you're hosting soon? Make these simple Atlantic salmon bites using the snack toast everyone knows and loves - Melba snacks - and they'll disappear right off the platter!
Get other wonderful recipes for Mother's Day in our free, downloadable eCookbook, Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes.
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 box Melba Snacks Roasted Garlic
- 1 flat salmon fillet with skin, about 2 pounds
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons low fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and chives in medium bowl until smooth
- Preheat broiler.
- Line broiler pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Pat fish dry and check for bones; remove any bones with pliers.
- Cut fillet into about 1 inch odd sizes
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, then broil 5 inches from heat 5-10 minutes.
- Spread each roasted garlic Melba Snack with cream cheese.
- Top with cooked salmon; garnish with lemon if desired.
Read NextSmoked Bbq Meatballs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use