Green Chile Guacamole
Holy moley, this is some good guacamole! Made with green chilies for a little spice and freshly squeezed lime juice for a citrus explosion, you won't be able to stop at one chip. Go ahead, double dip and enjoy this great appetizer recipe.
- 2 medium very ripe avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 1 can (4-ounces) Ortega diced green chiles
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine avocados, chiles, green onions, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chip. Makes about 2 cups.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Appetizers"
Peruse our collection of the best recipes for appetizers on the web, including easy appetizers for parties, appetizer ideas for dinner, healthy appetizers, and much more!
There are no records