Green Chile Guacamole
Holy moley, this is some good guacamole! Made with green chilies for a little spice and freshly squeezed lime juice for a citrus explosion, you won't be able to stop at one chip. Go ahead, double dip and enjoy this great appetizer recipe.
- 2 medium very ripe avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 1 can (4-ounces) Ortega diced green chiles
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine avocados, chiles, green onions, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chip. Makes about 2 cups.
Read NextCream Cheese Wontons