Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are always a party favorite, so why not switch things up and try this Mexican variation? This tasty finger-food is stuffed with mayo, seasonings and hot peppers. Try these as an appetizer at your next fiesta.
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced & seeded
- 1 habanaro pepper, sliced & seeded
- Ground red pepper
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cut the eggs lengthwise into halves. Slip out the yolks and mash with a fork.
- Mix the mashed yolks with the mayonnaise, cumin, capers, mustard, salt and the jalapeno pepper.
- Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture, heaping lightly. Sprinkle with ground red chiles and garnish with the cilantro and a slice of the habanero pepper.
Read NextPretzel Bites