10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes + More Ways With Deviled Eggs
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Deviled eggs are a party favorite. These small appetizers always please the crowd because they're creamy, salty and just delicious! There are tons of different ways to stuff deviled eggs and each way produces a unique taste. The Editors of RecipeLion.com have put these recipes together so you can find the best deviled eggs recipe for you. If you want deviled eggs with some heat, try making the Hot Deviled Eggs or the Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs. Maybe you're looking for original, simple deviled eggs recipes. In that case we offer the Plain Deviled Eggs or the Classic Deviled Eggs. The great thing about these snacks is anyone can make them and everyone enjoys eating them. Make the prep for your next event easy by making any of these deviled eggs recipes!
10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes
+ More Ways With Deviled Eggs
Table of Contents
1. Delicious Deviled Eggs - For your next party or get together, bring the Delicious Deviled Eggs. They're great tasting and easy to make. Everyone will love these bite sized appetizers.
2. Hot Deviled Eggs - With the addition of jalapeno peppers, these appetizers get a little kick of heat. The Hot Deviled Eggs are sure to please so make them for your next party.
3. Tuscan Lemon Deviled Eggs - Tuscan lemon deviled eggs are the perfect way to dress up a classic deviled egg and make it worthy of any cocktail party. This unique recipe uses olive oil instead of mayonnaise for a lighter appetizer that is packed with delicious flavor.
4. Plain Deviled Eggs - Sometimes you can't beat the original. If you're in the mood for Plain Deviled Eggs try this recipe. You'll get great appetizers that are easy to make and serve.
5. Classic Deviled Eggs - Deviled eggs are a classic holiday party recipe. Turn your leftover Easter eggs into deviled eggs using this quick and easy recipe.
6. Curried Shrimp Deviled Eggs - This recipe is a spin on the always popular deviled egg. The curry powder and shrimp adds another level of flavor that everyone will love. These make a great party or luncheon appetizer.
7. Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs - Deviled eggs are always a party favorite, so why not switch things up and try this Mexican variation? This tasty finger-food is stuffed with mayo, seasonings and hot peppers. Try these as an appetizer at your next fiesta.
8. Guacamole Deviled Eggs - This is a super simple recipe for Guacamole Deviled Eggs. Combine two great flavors into one bite sized treat.
9. Perfectly Stuffed Deviled Eggs - Celery, onion and bacon add some delicious flavor to this deviled egg recipe. This is the perfect recipe for parties and holidays.
10. Chris Deviled Eggs - Chris' deviled eggs really pack a punch! This take on traditional deviled eggs is loaded with spice as it calls for cayenne, cardamom, coriander, cumin and curry powder.
You can't have deviled eggs without hard boiled eggs! Learn How to Boil Perfect Eggs.
1. Best Party Deviled Eggs (shown at top of page, left) - In just under 20 minutes, these yummy deviled eggs can be ready to serve for your guests. A quick and easy appetizer that everyone will love... how can you go wrong with a party dish like this?
2. Easter Sunday Deviled Eggs (shown at top of page, right) - Don't worry... you don't have to wait until springtime to enjoy this delicious recipe for deviled eggs. Sure they make wonderful holiday treat, but these crave-worthy deviled eggs can be enjoyed any time of year!
3. Addictive Deviled Egg Spread (shown above, left) - Like a less chunky version of traditional egg salad, this egg salad dip recipe is great to spread atop a cracker or piece of bread. It's perfectly satisfying without being too heavy, making it one of our favorite easy deviled eggs recipes, period.
4. Thai Red Curry Deviled Eggs (shown above, right) - An inexpensive and unique dish that's sure to spice up your party appetizer table, these curried deviled eggs take classic deviled eggs recipes and give them a zesty makeover. Yum!
For more great appetizer ideas, check out our free eCookbook, 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers Free eCookbook
- No-Fail Party Pleasers: 43 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- No Fuss Cabbage Fritters
- Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bites
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 12 Best Chicken Wing Recipes
- Cheesy Bloomin' Onion Bread
- Market Day Zesty Tailgate Snack Tray
- Pretty Party Pinwheels
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- St. Paddy's Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bites
- Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
- Cherry Chip Cake with Whipped Vanilla Buttercream
- Easy No-Bake Creme Brulee
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 15 Best Homemade Italian Sausage Recipes
- MAX'IS Creations Hoop in a Mug Review
- MAX'IS Creations