Best Party Deviled Eggs
Appetizer recipes for a party are sometimes the most difficult decision a party planner can make. Go the easy route this time with the Best Party Deviled Eggs. Easy to make, these will be a real treat for your guests.
Follow along with the recipe creator, as she show you how to make this fun appetizer recipe:
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time7 min
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Then gently remove egg yolks to a bowl, add the rest of ingredients and mix well until filling becomes smooth paste.
- Take the filling and fill the egg whites with it.
- Sprinkle the green onion for garnish and serve.