Strawberry Rosemary Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Strawberry Rosemary Jam: Super easy strawberry jam with hints of rosemary. Irresistible ! I have read an article about perfect matches of fruits and herbs. This is one that makes a perfect example. I raise herbs and edible flowers on my balcony and as about fruits, this is Ms. Strawberry season, so go for it ! My grandmother has told me millions of times to use only the best quality fruits and vegetables for canning and preserving so the fragrance and the quality are kept for a long winter time. She was right. Grandmother always are !"
Serves5 small glass jars
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizepot
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes