Bacon Ranch Bites
Pop these quick and easy Bacon Ranch Bites in the oven for a fun appetizer recipe your family will enjoy. Great for a party, they also make a fast and portable breakfast! If it has bacon, you know it is going to be good.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix
- 12 ounces refridgerated buttermilk biscuits, cut into 1/3rds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except the biscuits.
- Press the biscuit bits into an ungreased miniature muffin cup.
- Spoon bacon mixture over top. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.