5-Minute Watergate Salad
There's a whole lot to love about this no-bake dessert salad recipe. When you need a last-minute treat, whip together this 5-Minute Watergate Salad! With just 5 ingredients and 5 minute preparation time, this may be one of the easiest dessert recipes around. Pistachio pudding mix is blended with Cool Whip, pineapple, coconut and mini marshmallows to create a flavorful, creamy salad that's perfect for potlucks or picnics. This Cool Whip recipe is a true crowd-pleaser.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (4-ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Maraschino cherries and additional marshmallows for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the drained pineapple and the pudding mix. Stir to coat. Add Cool Whip and stir to coat. Add coconut and marshmallows; stir to combine.
- If you like, decorate top with cherries and marshmallows. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Read NextStrawberry Lasagna