Chocolate Chess Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Rich, gooey and fudgy Chocolate Chess Pie is a favorite Southern dessert that's perfect for every occasion. Best of all, the easy pie recipe is ready for the oven with just 10 minutes of prep! Chocolate lovers unite! There might not be any better dessert for chocoholics than a creamy, custardy, rich and gooey chocolate chess pie. Whether you're hosting a summer picnic, attending a church social, or looking for a Thanksgiving pie that doesn't include pecans or pumpkins, then you've come to the right place. No matter the season, no matter the occasion, Southern Chocolate Chess Pie is always well received! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Snowman White Chocolate Toffee Cheese Ball
- Ree Drummond's Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
- Easy Fried Apple Pies
- Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug
- No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes