Roasted Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted brussels sprouts with minimal seasoning and browned to perfection. This is a very simple but tasty recipe of mine. Yes, I said SIMPLE. Because it really is easy to make and perfect for a snack or aside. if you want to make these just be sure to follow the tips below and let me know what you think as well: Take some help from the store and buy pre-shredded brussels sprouts or you can slice them yourself. I recommend cutting each sprout into 3 pieces. It will help with the browning, If you wash them right before cooking, then be sure to dry the sprouts completely before cooking. Again, it will help with the browning:), Use a really flavorful balsamic vinegar. One you truly enjoy because a little goes a long way, I don’t recommend meal-prepping with this recipe. They just don’t taste the same the next day, sorry folks."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 lb sliced brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes