We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A mixture of mashed vegetables with spices and herbs. Tastes best served with butter grilled bread and onion + tomato salad. This is an Indian street food favorite! If you are prone to cravings, then you might want to avoid looking at this post. I WARNED YA! PAV BHAJI is a popular Indian street food recipe that is worth the hype. It is comfort food with the right amount of veggies and buttered bread to give you that “I ate GOOD feeling”. My recipe is basic with no healthy alternatives, sorry folks. You can make changes, but what I am sharing is the real deal of a recipe! With generous amounts of specific oil types and no healthy vegetable substitutions."
NotesAdd salt at the very end since ingredients for pav bhaji masala, salted butter, and tomato paste can already have it as an ingredient.
-Try not to puree the vegetable mix. Slightly mashing it works best.
-Using a generous amount of oil will get you a real Indian street food taste.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 cup frozen petite peas
- 1 cup chunk chopped, fresh carrots
- 1.5 cup chunk chopped, russet potatoes
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 cups water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Butternut Squash Lasagna Recipe
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole No Meat
- Polish Potato Pancakes
- Easy Vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kale Salad With Cranberries
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Johnny Marzetti
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta With Broccoli
- Instant Pot Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Lamb
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- Grapefruit Elderflower Margarita
- Sticky Beef, Broccoli And Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes