We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If someone ever wanted to try and convince me to go vegetarian, they would need to feed me copious quantities of perfectly executed melanzane parmigiana. It is the best veggie dish in the world. You might think ‘parmigiana’ owes its name to the inclusion of Parmesan in the recipe or that it originates from Parma, northern Italy. Being contrary by nature though, and always enjoying polysemous words, I prefer to think it’s derived from the southern palmigiana or parmisciana meaning ‘shutters’ and referring to how the aubergine slices are laid in the dish overlapping each other, like shutters’ slats."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Party Perfect Strawberry Jell-O is that retro dessert recipe you've been craving for your next big bash. Impress everyone with this… Continue reading: "Perfect Strawberry Jello Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Russian Tea Cakes
- Classic Cucumbers And Onions
- Sour Cream Corn Bread
- Walnut Arugula Pesto
- Key Lime Margarita Pie
- Best Apple Cabbage
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin Cookies With Penuce Frosting
- Best Stromboli Dough
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes