How To Make Sauerkraut In A Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Old fashioned Sauerkraut prepared and fermented in a stone pot. This is a detailed guide, explaining how to make cabbage Sauerkraut from scratch. It's also our family recipes and that's how it has been done in Austria and South Germany. The cabbage needs to be shredded first before it is placed with spices into the stone pot. There it is then fermented for about 6 weeks. Afterward, the Sauerkraut is done fermenting and you can cook it in a pot over the stovetop with other ingredients and meat such as sausages and pork ribs. This guide is for you if you are a huge Sauerkraut lover! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- Parsnip Crisps
- Italian Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Creamy Gnocchi With Pea Puree
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Dump-and-Bake Ratatouille
- Kale Salad With Cranberries
- Polish Potato Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes