Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My grandmother’s easy Baked Eggplant Parmesan is a delicious vegetarian dinner that only requires 15 minutes of prep! This recipe simplifies the classic Italian dish for a quick-prep, kid-friendly weeknight meal! When Aunt Barbara recently passed along my grandmother’s old recipe box (which is a vintage-looking tin classic!), I spent hours pouring over all of her recipes. One that instantly jumped out at me was the handwritten Baked Eggplant Parmesan on a weathered piece of yellow legal paper. As I mentioned, this is a meal that my own mom served us throughout my youth, and I suppose she received the recipe from her mom."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes