Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna is a light and fresh way to take advantage of seasonal produce in a comforting, one dish meal! Loaded with veggies and full of whole grains and protein, this nourishing dinner is a simple and delicious way to fuel your family! My mother-in-law makes a great beef and sausage lasagna that she serves every year at Christmas. My boys go crazy for her decadent dish! So when I was trying to think of a good way to take advantage of so much fresh, affordable summer produce, I instantly dreamed up this fully-loaded Vegetable Lasagna that’s so cheesy, so flavorful, and so satisfying that even my carnivorous husband cleaned his plate without complaint! I promise…you won’t miss the meat!"
NotesCooking for Two? I would suggest dividing the full recipe between two smaller 8-inch square baking dishes. That way you get two meals with the same amount of effort! Alternatively, you can cut all of the ingredients in half and prepare one lasagna in an 8-inch square dish.
Want to Prep Ahead? This is a great freezer meal! You can freeze it either before OR after baking. I usually freeze the lasagna after I assemble it, but before baking (just my preference, because then it's only baked once). Be sure to thaw the lasagna in the refrigerator overnight before baking. Then proceed with baking instructions above.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- 5 Ingredient Mango Salsa
- Baked Potatoes with Spicy Black Beans
- Homemade Peach Jam
- Vegetarian Fiesta Lasagna
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Dehydrated Pineapple
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Burgers
- Veg Momos (wholewheat Momos)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Salted Caramel Mocha Pudding Cookies
- Ninja Cupcakes
- Raspberry Cream Jello Poke Cake
- Vegan Lemon Iced Lemon Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes