Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mediterranean + Indian flavored fritters made with a wide range of spices, herbs, and lentils. An Indian twist to a Mediterranean favorite! Growing up, we ate falafels very often. My mom always fried the falafels, but recently I started baking them. Honest opinion, if that’s what it takes to sacrifice a few calories then yes, I recommend it. Otherwise, nothing beats a fried “vara” (dumpling). Anyways, the other day she made falafels using multiple different lentils, and the end result, AHMAZING! The falafels turned out to be super crispy on the outside and moist on the inside."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup dried split green peas
- 1/2 cup mix of dried kidney beans, mung beans, garbanzo beans, peas, and urud (all optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, whole
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- fresh green chili peppers (jalapeno, thai chili, serrano, etc)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes