Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette is my go-to salad dressing. This dressing comes together so easy and you will only need a handful of ingredients. The mustard helps to emulsify the salad dressing so that it gets thicker and creamy. This salad dressing is for you if you are looking to eat more consciously healthier. The dressing can be prepared in a small bottle and can be stored in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks. Use it whenever you plan on preparing a quick salad at home or for lunch at work. I have added some more ideas on how you can use this amazing french salad dressing. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- 20 Amazing Healthy Gluten Free Recipes
- Recipes With Bulgarian Yogurt (bulgarian Yogurt Recipes)
- 9 Nourishing Meals And Stress Relievers With Adaptogenic Herbs
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes