Zucchini and Yellow Squash Zoodle Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh zucchini, yellow squash and roasted garlic, all tossed in olive oil and fresh lemon juice. This is a light alternative to heavy salads that's perfect for winter, spring, summer or fall. This recipe is perfect for gatherings where you have people with specific food preferences like vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, low carb, low calorie, sugar free - it's good for everyone. Move over pasta and boring veggie salads - it's time for the Zucchini and Yellow Squash Zoodle Salad!"
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes