Simple Cole Slaw
Simple Cole Slaw is a healthy alternative to your basic cole slaw recipe, but taste just as good. Made with yogurt as well as low-fat mayonnaise this will complement any dish.
- 1/2 cup plain 0% Chobani greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 cups red or green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together Chobani, mustard, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add the cabbage, carrots and onion and toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. Bring to room temperature before serving.