Knowing how to roast vegetables is a useful skill. And lucky for you, it's really easy. Just chop up your favorite veggies, mix them with oil, salt, pepper, and the spices of your choice, and bake. Roasted Vegetables are super easy to make and taste delicious. They are a great dinner side dish. You can roast an assortment of vegetables together. I used Brussels sprouts, carrots, and celery. Feel free to roast more than three types of veggies. This is a great way to use up what you have the fridge. Pretty much every type of vegetable will work! Dont feel you need to add a ton of spices to make the vegetables edible. I just added salt and pepper to the vegetables, and they were incredibly delicious. I would start with that, and then get more adventurous the next time you make them. Enjoy!
- Vegetables, washed
- Baking sheet
- Oil or butter
- Assorted spices
- parsley, chopped and/or other herbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Chop your vegetables into bite-sized pieces and throw them in a mixing bowl.
- Add oil, salt, pepper, spices, and herbs to bowl and toss.
- Pour the vegetables onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread them out. Bake for around 25 minutes, or until everything starts to look slightly browner than when you put it in.
This works with a wide range of produce: potatoes, squash, onions, asparagus, cauliflower, baby artichokes, pumpkin, mushrooms, peppers, sweet potatoes, eggplant, zucchini, and Brussels sprouts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Vegetables"
Get the kids to eat their vegetables with these delicious vegetable recipes. From vegetable lasagna and vegetable casserole to vegetable pizza and grilled vegetables, you'll wonder why kids ever avoided a vegetable in the first place.
There are no records