This image courtesy of canolainfo.org
This mouthwatering Turkey Roulade makes the perfect addition to any holiday meal. It is an especially perfect roast turkey dinner recipe for a smaller group, so this may be the best Thanksgiving turkey for a family.
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1/2 boneless, skinless turkey breast, about 1 1/2 lb
- 1 1/2 cup dressing of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Place turkey breast half on plastic and cover. Cover with additional plastic wrap. Using meat mallet, pound turkey to rectangle about 9-10 X 6 inches, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Remove plastic wrap from top of turkey and spread dressing evenly lengthwise over surface, almost to edge. Roll turkey lengthwise. With kitchen twine, tie roulade lengthwise once and in several places across turkey. Discard plastic wrap.
- In small bowl, mix together spices. Rub canola oil over all surfaces of roulade; rub spice blend evenly over roulade.
- Place roulade in shallow roasting pan, then place in oven. Roast for 45-60 minutes or until internal temperature measured with an instant-read thermometer reads 155 °F.
- Remove roulade from oven and let rest 15 minutes before carefully removing twine and slicing into 16 half-inch slices.
Read NextMeatloaf Cupcakes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.