Ground Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey is a healthy alternative to ground beef, so make this Ground Turkey Meatloaf recipe if you want a healthier dinner. It's especially quick and easy to prepare, so you can whip up this turkey meatloaf in no time. You can even cook it in the microwave if you want! With only six ingredients, this is one easy dish to make. The chili powder adds a little oomph that is missing in other meatloaf recipes.
For more yummy meatloaf recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 6 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl mix all of the ingredients. Pat into a loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour or until done. You can also use the microwave, but pat the meat mixture into a bundt type pan first.
- Use a temperature probe and cook until the loaf is at 190 degrees F. About half way through, rotate the meat and move the probe over to the undercooked part of the meatloaf.