Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale is a healthy, filling and easy dinner recipe for chilly nights! Pair it with a loaf of warm, crusty bread for a hearty, affordable and satisfying meal. A simple white bean soup is a staple in classic Italian cooking. At its most basic, the white beans are simmered with olive oil, garlic and broth, and then some of the beans are pureed to thicken the soup. In Italy, this thick stew-like soup is often spooned over slices of toasted bread for a rustic lunch or dinner. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Scones
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Layered Taco Salad
- Christmas Salad
- Chocolate Turtles
- Oatmeal Biscuits
- Garbage Bread
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes