Spanish Chicken and Chickpea Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you will ever visit Spain there is a huge chance that you will get a chance to taste the famous Spanish stew - Cocido. Because it's literally everywhere! And I can understand why. This chickpea-based stew can be made in many different ways but usually, chickpeas, various meats, and a bunch of veggies are included. I went with the chicken only version this time (well, except chorizo) and the end result is splendid. Hearty, comforting, full of flavor, this Spanish stew will blow your mind. Oh, the recipe also includes a wonderful parsley and tomato sauce which goes really well with the stew!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Tip: You can make this meal ahead and freeze it for later by following our easy freezer cooking tips!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes