Spanish Chicken and Chickpea Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you will ever visit Spain there is a huge chance that you will get a chance to taste the famous Spanish stew - Cocido. Because it's literally everywhere! And I can understand why. This chickpea-based stew can be made in many different ways but usually, chickpeas, various meats, and a bunch of veggies are included. I went with the chicken only version this time (well, except chorizo) and the end result is splendid. Hearty, comforting, full of flavor, this Spanish stew will blow your mind. Oh, the recipe also includes a wonderful parsley and tomato sauce which goes really well with the stew!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Tip: You can make this meal ahead and freeze it for later by following our easy freezer cooking tips!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Homestyle Chicken and Rice Soup
Chili Pot Pie
Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini Soup
Korean Style Pumpkin Congee
Slow Cooker "Cabbage Patch" Detox Soup
Instant Pot Cabbage Soup
Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
Old Fashioned Chili
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes