Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This slow cooker chicken tortellini tomato soup is packed full of Italian flavors and is absolutely delicious. If your family loves pasta night, they’ll love this hearty soup. This cheery bowl of soup is full of juicy tomatoes, tender chicken, wholesome vegetables and plump cheese tortellini all in each bite. This chicken tortellini soup is hearty and packed with rich tomato flavor, lots of cheesy tortellini and plenty of vegetables that fill in the rest. Bright and cheery, it’s a great soup for winter, but it also shines just as much on a cold and wet spring day."
NotesSee full recipe on On My Kid's Plate.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes