Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup combines roasted chicken, orzo pasta, onions, celery, carrots, and spinach in a perfectly seasoned broth with a touch of lemon. It is a refreshing and fulfilling taste tantalizing experience. Using already baked rotisserie chicken for this recipe makes it easy to get it on the table in less than thirty minutes. This is a hearty meal all by itself but for a company worthy meal I like to serve it with Crostini and Strawberry Spinach Salad. Sometimes we just serve the soup with just a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert. Whatever you decide to serve with it I am sure you will get rave reviews."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes