Slow Cooker Farmhouse Ham and Cheddar Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For as long as I can remember, my Mom has served a ham on Christmas Day. Don’t you just love holiday traditions? It’s fun to anticipate certain treats that we might not otherwise enjoy throughout the year, and a ham (with Dad’s homemade biscuits) is definitely one of those fond childhood memories that I have continued with my own family. Even better, since Mom knows how much we enjoy the ham, we almost always come home with plenty of leftovers to stash in the freezer, to use on sandwiches, or to toss into a Slow Cooker Farmhouse Ham and Cheddar Soup! If you’re lucky enough to have some extra ham in your kitchen after the holidays, then this is an absolute MUST-MAKE recipe! And if you don’t have any leftover ham, that’s fine too…just buy a ham steak at the grocery store and you’ll be good to go! Best of all, this Slow Cooker Farmhouse Ham and Cheddar Soup is an easy Crock Pot dinner that only requires about 10 minutes of prep! Loaded with veggies, potatoes, ham, and cheese, it’s a true one-pot meal that the entire family enjoys!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time6 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 min
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes