Chicken Taco Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious yet simple Chicken Taco Soup is made in less than thirty minutes right on the stovetop using already cooked rotisserie chicken. It is bursting with fresh flavors from corn, black beans, fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles. My whole family really enjoys this soup and I love it because it is a quick, easy and wholesome recipe. Although it is a hearty meal by itself if company is coming I love to serve this delectable soup with cornbread and Doritos Taco Salad."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grandmother's Hamburger Soup
- Copycat Outback Potato Soup
- Ham And Bean Soup
- Fall Harvest 3 Sisters Soup
- Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini Soup
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale
- Easy Sweet Corn Chowder
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker "Cabbage Patch" Detox Soup
- Hearty Bone Broth Chicken Noodle Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes