Trick or Treat - Halloween Ghost Pops Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is vegan, paleo, refine sugar free, gluten free and kid friendly. Halloween is a scary time and the scariest things aren't the ghost, witches and monsters but the candy. These ghost pops give you the novelty, enjoyment and fun of halloween without the sugar rush. Not to mention they are easy to make and kid friendly. The perfect halloween snack for kids and the kid in all of us. Ingredients Bananas (1 banana makes 4 ghost) Popsicle sticks (1 per ghost) Tin full fat coconut cream 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (optional) Cacao nibs (3 per ghost)"
Makes1 banana makes 4 ghosts
Preparation Time5 min
Cut each banana in half horizontally then vertically.
With a knife carefully make a slit into the centre of each.
Carefully insert a popsicle stick into each slit.
If the bananas begin to split you just need to stop pushing the stick in, when they freeze they will hold their shape.
Freeze banana's for 1 hour or until solid enough not to break.
Mix maple syrup into coconut cream (optional).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- How to Make ¨Better than Movie Theater¨ Popcorn at Home
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Patriotic White Chocolate Popcorn
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Cowboy Candy
- Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
- How to Host a Backyard Campout
- Keto Cucumber Lime Gummy Snacks
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes