Trick or Treat - Halloween Ghost Pops Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is vegan, paleo, refine sugar free, gluten free and kid friendly. Halloween is a scary time and the scariest things aren't the ghost, witches and monsters but the candy. These ghost pops give you the novelty, enjoyment and fun of halloween without the sugar rush. Not to mention they are easy to make and kid friendly. The perfect halloween snack for kids and the kid in all of us. Ingredients Bananas (1 banana makes 4 ghost) Popsicle sticks (1 per ghost) Tin full fat coconut cream 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (optional) Cacao nibs (3 per ghost)"
Makes1 banana makes 4 ghosts
Preparation Time5 min
Cut each banana in half horizontally then vertically.
With a knife carefully make a slit into the centre of each.
Carefully insert a popsicle stick into each slit.
If the bananas begin to split you just need to stop pushing the stick in, when they freeze they will hold their shape.
Freeze banana's for 1 hour or until solid enough not to break.
Mix maple syrup into coconut cream (optional).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
- Air Fryer Oven Frozen French Fries
- Greek Yogurt Fruit Bark
- Auntie Anne's Copycat Pretzel Recipe
- Better Than (You Know What) Chex Mix
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Delicious Mexican Burrito
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Homemade Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes