5 Minute Maple Pumpkin Pie Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This 5 Minute Pumpkin Pie Parfait is not only delicious but because it's made with yogurt, it has a bit of a health boost. Delicious and healthy is my favorite way to eat! You can use your favorite type of yogurt but Greek yogurt has even more of a health benefit. When we add in the cookies you have a quick and easy dessert, without them, it can double as a decadent breakfast! Either way, it's deliciousness everyone will enjoy! "
Preparation Time5 min
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ginger snap cookies, crumbled
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes