We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing cools you on a hot summer day like a popsicle. But when you realize that they are made of sugar and water and filled with artificial dyes, they might seem a little less appealing. I was looking for a healthy alternative for my four year old granddaughter, when I realized how simple it really is. If you can make a smoothie, you can freeze it into popsicles. Use fruit juice to please the "sweetness" requirement, but use real fruit and add a little protein powder for a much healthier treat!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
- How To Make The Most Amazing Popcorn At Home
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Ultimate Sloppy Joes
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Easy Homemade Hummus
- Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
- Dino-licious DIY Lunchables
- 18 Healthy After School Snack Ideas for Kids
- Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes