We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you are looking for a sweet treat that you don't have to feel super guilty about, these Salted Dark Chocolate Granola Bars are right up your alley. With good ingredients like oats and almond butter, you can definitely excuse the chocolate dunking. In fact, go ahead and do that part twice. Everyone in your family will love this no-bake granola bar recipe. The best part about this recipe is that it is quick, so these 15-minute granola bars will soon become a staple in your home.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 9 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Breakfast Cake
- Rosemary Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Old-fashioned Orange Juice Cake
- Zucchini With Garlic, Sage And Fresh Lemon
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts With Banana And Lime
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Pecan Pie
- Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Pumpkin Pudding Cake With Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Banana Pudding Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes