Salted Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you are looking for a sweet treat that you don't have to feel super guilty about, these Salted Dark Chocolate Granola Bars are right up your alley. With good ingredients like oats and almond butter, you can definitely excuse the chocolate dunking. In fact, go ahead and do that part twice. Everyone in your family will love this no-bake granola bar recipe. The best part about this recipe is that it is quick, so these 15-minute granola bars will soon become a staple in your home.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 9 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- Salted Honey Almond Caramel Corn
- Baked Zucchini Chips Keto Friendly
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Air Fryer Pizza Toast
- 19 Sweet And Savory Holiday Chex Mix Recipes
- BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- Easy Pizza Roll Ups
- Air Fryer Potato Gnocchi
- Instant Pot Egg Bites Without Cottage Cheese
- Apple Scotch Eggs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes