Rosemary Sea Salt Fried Chickpeas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One day I fried up some chickpeas to use in place of croutons in a salad, and they were so good, most of them never made it to the salad. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that with just a little bit of seasoning they would make an awesome snack! So crispy and light and made with heart healthy olive oil, I wanted to really keep things simple. I added a little bit of rosemary for an aromatic boost, and my new favorite recipe was born! Healthy, delicious, and super easy to make, these fried chickpeas make a great snack or a fun appetizer that can be made entirely of ingredients you probably already have in your home. That's what I call a go-to recipe!"
PLUS: This recipe is a finalist in our 2017 Summer Potluck Challenge!
Check out the other recipes here and cast your vote for your favorite summer potluck recipe today. Voting ends 7/31/17.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 15 ounce can Garbanzo beans
- 2 teaspoons Fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
Drain and rinse chickpea. Pat dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chickpeas to the skillet and cook until golden brown and crispy, stirring occasionally, about 15-20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer chickpeas to a paper towel lined plate. Let drain slightly, then transfer to a medium bowl.
Sprinkle rosemary and salt over chickpeas and toss to coat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes