Rosemary Sea Salt Fried Chickpeas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One day I fried up some chickpeas to use in place of croutons in a salad, and they were so good, most of them never made it to the salad. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that with just a little bit of seasoning they would make an awesome snack! So crispy and light and made with heart healthy olive oil, I wanted to really keep things simple. I added a little bit of rosemary for an aromatic boost, and my new favorite recipe was born! Healthy, delicious, and super easy to make, these fried chickpeas make a great snack or a fun appetizer that can be made entirely of ingredients you probably already have in your home. That's what I call a go-to recipe!"
PLUS: This recipe is a finalist in our 2017 Summer Potluck Challenge!
Check out the other recipes here and cast your vote for your favorite summer potluck recipe today. Voting ends 7/31/17.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 15 ounce can Garbanzo beans
- 2 teaspoons Fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
Drain and rinse chickpea. Pat dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chickpeas to the skillet and cook until golden brown and crispy, stirring occasionally, about 15-20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer chickpeas to a paper towel lined plate. Let drain slightly, then transfer to a medium bowl.
Sprinkle rosemary and salt over chickpeas and toss to coat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
- 2-Minute Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
- Grandma's Candy Popcorn
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Easy Individual Cheesy Party Pull Aparts
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
- 3-Ingredient Meatball Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Easy Homemade Fruit Roll Ups
- Roasted Pecans
- 5-Min Prosciutto Avocado Fat Bomb Recipe
- Broccoli Cheddar Tater Tots
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Apricot Jam
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- The Most Delicious Peanut Butter, Banana And Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Bread
- Green Mango Chutney
- Traeger Grilled French Toast
- Traeger No-flip Bacon
- Smoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
- Cherry Coke Ribs
- Traeger Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes