Dog Treat Recipe and Gift Idea
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a fabulous homemade dog treat recipe? I have one for you! If you love your little fur baby, make them this quick and easy dog treat recipe. You can even make this for a friend who loves dogs with the gift idea below. Either way this simple recipe is sure to be a hit. Heck my dogs loved them and they are so picky y’all. I mean so, so picky!"
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup water (or more as needed)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Add parchment paper to cookie sheets.
Mix together flour, cornmeal and oats. Make a well in the center and gradually pour in water, oil, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well. Add more water if needed to make a dough.
Flour a flat surface. Use a rolling pin to roll dough flat (about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick). Cut the dough into heart shapes using a cookie cutter. Place the biscuits onto the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until starting to brown. Turn off the oven off and leave inside for another 20 minutes to harden.
Remove and cool completely before adding to an air tight container.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Would you believe us if we told you this is The Best Pot Roast Recipe you're likely to find? You'll just have to try it to find out… Continue reading: "The Best Pot Roast Recipevideocam"
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
- Air Fryer Oven Frozen French Fries
- Greek Yogurt Fruit Bark
- Auntie Anne's Copycat Pretzel Recipe
- Better Than (You Know What) Chex Mix
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Delicious Mexican Burrito
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Homemade Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Salmon And Melon Salad
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Quinoa And Avocado Salad
- Peach Pie Recipe With Almond Cream
- Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe
- Chili Mixed Nuts Recipe
- Holiday Party Recipes – Warm Seasoned Pecans
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grilled Halibut Tacos With Salsa Verde
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes