We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These are the BEST blueberry muffins! Super moist, fluffy, and absolutely teeming with blueberries, they are always a hit! Our blueberry muffin recipe is perfect for breakfast or a quick afternoon snack. You could even pile it with fresh cream cheese icing for a decadent dessert with some piping hot Irish coffee! Go big or go home. Okay, you are probably already at home, but you can make these overstuffed bakery style muffins by piling all the batter into 6 – 8 muffin tins."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Blueberry Muffins
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- White Chocolate Snack Mix
- 2-Minute Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
- Zesty Baked Kale Chips
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Allergy Friendly Loaded Fries Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Pecan Caramel Popcorn
- Fall Party Mix Recipe
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes